Part of the problem was that we were still undecided about the whole Disneyland thing, and I was thinking so hard trying to force an answer that I gave myself a headache. We ultimately decided that if we really want to go, we should go, and if we have to work more later to make up for lost time, so be it. That being the case...we still don't have money! Well, we knew we wouldn't get the one payment (though there was a wistful, "Maybe she decided to send it anyway..."), but we had hope that maybe we'd get a payment from a different company. We may have to start pestering our boss again.
Anyway, we told Kyoya that we really want to go, so we made tentative plans to meet up on Thursday. Hopefully we won't have to cancel. But I have to admit, I'm pretty nervous at the thought of speaking Japanese. Language barriers do not help social anxiety one bit.
Also! Page got her shots today. That was a bit of an adventure. When we take Oreo to the vet, he just sits there the whole time. He's not happy about it, but he takes it in stride. Page, on the other hand, is all over the place, mostly looking for somewhere to hide. Today, she got on the floor, so I crouched down and got her to come to me so I could pet her and maybe help her be less scared. She let me pet her for a little bit, but then she realized there was a perfectly sized crawlspace between me and the bench I was crouching against. It was adorable. But she didn't get to stay there long.
And that's about all there is to report. Today I'm thankful for getting Page's shots, being done walking to the store (we needed milk, and it's hot), Oreo adorably exploring the cat carrier after we brought Page home, having milk for our cereal tomorrow, and getting to watch a bunch of Pair of Kings last night.