Other than that, life is pretty uneventful, so here are some more pictures!
1. It's not uncommon to see real sax-playin' Midvalleys these days, but I think he was the first.
2. Because we're horrible friends who can't always remember what people look like, I can't say for sure, but it looks a lot like our friend who has an LJ that hasn't been updated in forever. We'll always know her as Lady Asuka from our Rayearth group with baranoneko.
3. Sanzo, posing for a picture. (It's funny because to be in any of these pictures, Sanzo has to pose for a picture.)
4. These guys were just cool.
7. We think this is the ghost of all dead anime characters. You may or may not be able to read the names of them. Although we certainly don't remember, we can surmise that this cosplayer asked people to write the names of any dead anime characters that weren't already on the sheet. You may or may not also be able to see the section for "should be dead" characters. The name "Gyokumen" is on there, underlined three times. We think this was probably our doing, because we were really obsessed with Saiyuki, and it looked kind of like Athena's handwriting.
8. Forgive the terrible Qigong pose. Incidentally, this Jeep was the coolest way to get around the convention center.
9. Cutest Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne cosplayer we've ever seen.
10. We think this was referred to as the Secret Elevator Rendezvous. Not that secret, with Kougaiji there watching... unless Kougaiji was a part of it... Nnngh. We think this is where Gochan first came to be known as the camera ninja.
11. I'm not sure I feel comfortable sharing these pictures anymore.
12. And when stuff like that happens, the badguys get the sutra.
13. A different Gojyo cosplayer.
14. Gochan and SeeD Squall.
15. We're not entirely sure who that is left of Sora...
16. That guy in the background makes me wonder what a Fruits Basket / Inuyasha crossover might be like... but not enough to read one.
17. pixiepilot rockin' the Koumyou look.
18. And a fluffy puppy, that we're pretty sure is a childhood friend of chibidrunksanzo's.
And that's all until we pull out the laptop to resize more photos.
Today I'm thankful for finishing work early so we have more time to write a column, having some yummy pirate treasure for snack time, Page not being lost forever (she somehow managed to completely vanish before church yesterday), having extra blankets, and finally getting to see the mysterious Sensei in Gakuen Alice.