It probably didn't help that we were already working later than usual. (No reason; it just happened that way because of the music we chose to listen to.)
Randomly, we're thinking of having a "guess what we're working on!" game. Today's hint: there was a calendar page that, instead of a date, said (in English), "Calendar: the past."
...That's probably not much of a hint. Ah well.
Anyway, those AX03 pics aren't going to post themselves! I'm just going to start over with one, I think.
1. I feel bad for not remembering if this is true or not, but we think the cosplayer on the right is the girl who was kind enough to share a hotel room with us. Her father had points, so we didn't have to pay anything.
2. That Aeris looks a lot like baranoneko, but she wasn't there that year... (dramatically) or was she? (Also, we're pretty sure she doesn't do Aeris cosplay.)
8. This is another fact that I may or may not be remembering correctly, since we haven't spoken with this group in years, but we thiiiiink that this is family cosplay. The tall one in red (sorry we don't know the character!) is the mom, and she made those costumes for her kids. She also has an amazing Dilandau costume.
17. We can't be at all sure on this, but we think this is the "take a picture of yourself in the mirror" picture...?
18. Another trashed hotel room pic.
And that's all from CD number one. We still have to resize the others, so it might be a little while before we post any more. We'll have the laptop out tomorrow, so depending on how work goes, we might get back to the photos. We'll see.
Today I'm thankful for awesome story developments in the manga we're translating, getting to meet great new characters, making good progress on this book (though apparently our long vacation is taking a slight toll--we're having a hard time coming up with wordings that we like; we'll have to make up for that on our edit), getting to spend lots of time with Oreo, and getting to play Kingdom Hearts yesterday.