1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
Athena has two corresponding scars on both her legs from when she foolishly put a hot glue gun on her lap. I have a scar on my forehead from when I was running at the park, slipped on the sand, and cut myself on the merry-go-round. It wasn't so merry then.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
A Planet Earth calendar with a dolphin picture and a whiteboard for our deadlines, of which there is currently... one. The whiteboard has magnets, and we used one of them to stick a picture to it of Jesus holding a lamb. Our living room has a cross stitch of Pocahontas I did back when the movie came out, a Chinese zodiac wall hanging, and a photo we got from Han on the first birthday we spent here in Fresno. And that is everything on all the walls of our entire apartment.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Mostly just anime and video games.
5. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN?
10:03 (Athena) and 10:08 (Alethea).
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
Umm... to watch Soul Eater? But if we were thinking on a grander scale, I have to say enough work (that we like) to support ourselves and save up for a trip to Japan or something.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
Tokyo DisneySea. And on a smaller scale, sea salt ice cream.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
Um... Uh... This is too hard. In terms of what I'd hate to lose the most, probably the pictures we have of Mimsy. We really need to back those up.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
Somewhere between 5'8" and 5'9".
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
Not usually, but we're sure in the right (or wrong, I guess) circumstances it would be possible.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
Depends entirely on the situation. Not usually, but if, for example, we were just talking about haunted houses or something...
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
Um... probably each other. Or a movie.
13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
Athena says, "That everything that's going wrong in my life is my fault, and I should have done things differently." That sounds like a good one.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON PEOPLE YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO?
Depends on what looks best on that person.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING?
Disneyland, or DisneySea, but we both hope that our husbands propose to us. We're old-fashioned.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
Water all the way.
17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Well, that pizza sounds good.
19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME?
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
Ew. (That means no.)
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
The first meaningful gift...? Hmm... Hmmmmmmm... I feel like we must have gotten something meaningful long, long ago, so the first would be hard to remember. Maybe the baby blankets Grandma made for us. I don't know.
22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
Cospa! The Gurren-Lagann shirts we got from them are so soft...
25. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FEMALE/MALE CELEBRITY?
Um... Why is gender specified and then unspecified? Are we supposed to go with opposite gender or same? Or both? Well, male tends to always go back to Akira Ishida, but right now I think my favorites are the cast of Soul Eater.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
Kitties! Oreo and Page.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
I just said! Kitties!
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
How long are they leaving for? I think that falling in love with someone isn't always something you make an active effort to do, so it probably doesn't matter anyway.
Shrimp's hearts are in their heads.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED?
35. And 37.
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
Usually brunettes, but that might just be because there are more of them. I think I prefer blonds over blondes, though.
32. FAVORITE QUOTE?
Right now? Hmmm... Recently we heard one about how when someone makes you angry it's like being bitten by a rattlesnake. You can either find the snake and kill it or treat the wound. If you go after the snake, chances are you'll die before you find it, but if you treat the wound, everything's all better!
Oh, and we also like the quote, "The future is as bright as your faith."
33. FAVORITE PLACE?
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE COUNTRY YOU WERE BORN IN?
Once. For a week.
Heat, most foods, pride, self-righteousness... etc.
Hannah is a palindrome.
37. FIRST JOB?
I think it was babysitting. After that, probably helping our aunt make costumes for the local community theater.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
No, but I do remember one time when a Young Women's leader called for Celeste, and our guy friend was over and he answered for her. He was all like, "I've been going through some changes..."
39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOULMATE?
40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
I was practicing the piano for a solo I'm playing in church on Sunday, and Athena was looking through the hymnbook (she's the sacrament meeting chorister).
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
Not unless stitches count. And Athena broke her wrist once, so they had to put it back in place. But there was no cutting open of anybody.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
Probably our hair.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
We started the process of getting them once, but no follow through. They made molds of our teeth, and they kept commenting on how tiny our mouths were.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
Umm... Presents. Hopefully ones that involved some consideration of stuff we like.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND THEIR NAMES?
Don't know and don't know.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
While Mom did get the idea for Athena's name from reading a store clerk's nametag, she wasn't named specifically for that person, so no.
47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE PEOPLE YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO?
What does that mean exactly? Like, I'm attracted to someone, but they do something and then I'm like, "Ew, forget it"? Maybe if they did something that showed they have lower standards than I thought, or if they refused to consider something that I brought up.
48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKE(D) ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL?
Hmmm... Pizza Hut Fridays. And we had a few pretty fun teachers.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
Suave. Water lily fragrance currently.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Athena's is nice. Mine's kind of fun. So yeah.
Aaaand that's enough for now. Fifty, right in the middle.
Today I'm thankful for helpful memes to help us write posts, sales on Frosted Flakes, the 99cents Only Store having pretzel M&Ms, having pretzel M&Ms to try later, and the 99cents Only Store having things to help us display the cute little pictures we printed the other day.