1. In three words, explain what ended your last relationship?
What last relationship?
3. What were you doing this morning at 8?
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago
Watching Aristocats extras.
5. Are you any good at math?
6. How was your prom night?
We don't remember. What were we doing that night?
7. Do you have any famous ancestors?
Grandpa's pretty famous as a religious scholar. And one of our great-something-grandfathers was Brigham Young's dentist, and I think our great-great-grandfather was a member of the LDS first presidency. We're also descended from the first king of Denmark and the Plantagenet kings of England.
8. [Where is number 8 anyway?]
Oh, you know...
9. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile?
Seeing as we don't have a Myspace profile, that would be a no, but do we know the words to the song we got our LJ username from? Still no. (But we know more than half!)
10. Last thing you received in the mail?
A check for our roommate who moved out several months ago but still has her mail sent to our place, and a cable bill. I should have done this Thursday. We got Negima from Netflix.
11. How many different beverages have you drank today?
One! Water for the win!
12. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machines?
Yes, when it's important, but I prefer to just try again later. Depending on whom I'm calling; sometimes I prefer to leave messages because I'm scared of talking on the phone.
13. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
I think it was Yoko Ishida.
14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
Ummm... maybe? It's been too long since we've been to the beach to know our normal beach behavior. But we like sandcastles!
15. What's the most painful dental procedure you've had?
Maybe teeth pulling? I had to get a spacer at one point, but that was like twenty years ago (wow I'm old), so I don't remember. Athena didn't even get that, so...
16. What is out your back door?
17. Any plans for Friday night?
We like the idea of video games, but we never know what might come up. Usually nothing, so probably video games, but now that I've said it, there's no telling all over again.
18. Do you like the ocean?
19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different kinds of popcorn for christmas?
Maybe our family received one years ago, but these years we have to buy them ourselves.
20. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
Yes, and they're AWESOME. What's really fun is when they spin the star projector around reallysuperfast!
22. Something you are excited about?
23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO?
We don't eat Jell-o enough. Probably strawberry, but when you get all the fancy things like peach and berry, you have to try 'em out before you can know for sure.
24. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive?
I don't think so...
25. Describe your keychain:
I use one, so I'll describe Athena's. First and most importantly, there's the metal part that's shaped like Apollo Justice yelling "Objection!!" And there's one of those quote-y ones that says something like "He who moves mountains starts by moving small pebbles." I was given one as a gift, because I'd seen it and really liked it, that says something like, "People who think they know everything really annoy those of us who actually do," but we don't use it.
26. Where do you keep your change?
Um... We actually don't have a lot of change, because I don't use cash very often, which is why we're constantly having problems finding quarters. Most of it's in an old Kinokuniya bag on one of the dressers.
27. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
Well, it had to be college, so it was at least four years ago.
28. What kind of winter coat do you have?
A Danceskin jacket with a hood (black for me, red for Athena). For church, we have nice long black ones, but they're too fancy to wear anywhere else much.
30. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today,what was your first thought?
Usually when I notice myself in the mirror I think, "Oh, there's my reflection." Sometimes I try to make cute expressions.
2. What's a word that rhymes with "DUCK"?
5. Who is the last person that called you?
Ummm... I think it was Athena's visiting teaching companion, but I don't remember if anybody called yesterday.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
Pink fleecy pajamas (blue for Athena)
8. What were you doing 20 minutes ago?
Was this quiz this long? If not, then probably sitting on the couch with Oreo.
9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing?
Barefoot's not a brand.
10. Dark room or bright?
Depends on the time of day.
11. What color is your phone?
12. If you're in a room with two beds, which one do you sleep on?
I sleep on the top bunk, Athena sleeps on the bottom bunk.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Playing La Corda d'Oro. Yunoki's scary. I want Tsukimori back now.
15. How do you like your eggs?
On French toast.
16. When was the last time you cried?
We watched the Rescuers on Friday night.
17.Who told you he/she loved you last?
Athena (and for her, me. Awwwww!)
18. Last furry thing you touched?
Oreo, because he was the one on my lap. For Athena it was probably Mimsy.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
20. How many rolls of film do you need to develop?
I don't think we have any, actually. But we do need to upload some pictures to our computer.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
I think they're all pretty awesome, but 22 was not a good year for us.
22. Your worst enemy?
Those who know, know. Those who don't, don't need to.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
A very pretty Kamichama Karin chu one.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
I said something to Athena a few minutes ago, but I lost track of what it was. Might have been something about the mouse sticking.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which one would you choose?
Hmm, considering that Japan is a little too far to fly to, I'm going to go with... oh wait, Disneyland. But, as Athena points out, we can get to both with a million dollars, so we'll go with that.
26. Do you like someone?
A lot of fictional characters.
27. The last song you listened to
The Figaro theme song from Disney Figaro shorts.
29. If you could punch 1 person in the face who's in your life right now, who would it be?
30. If you could see one person right now who would it be?
Hmm, that's a good question.