List your current six favorite songs, then pick six other people that have to do the same.
Hmm... this is a tough one. We just get so attached to all our music. Then, almost everything we listen to is directly from a series or movie that we like, so I kind of feel like we should represent all our favorite serieseseses... Hmm...
So, in the order that I think of them...
1) "wing area" - Goku's song from the first Saiyuki Reload vocal album. This one was a no brainer, because it's the one we always listen to when things are really stressful. And then we feel better, as we often do after hearing Soichiro Hoshi sing, but moreso with this song.
2) "Tea time ni Youkoso" - Yamino's song from The Mythical Detective Loki: Ragnarok. This one is also a no brainer, because we recently discovered that it has exactly the type of lyrics that always make us feel better after, say, spending time with three guys who are convinced Japan is teh evil. Pretty much saying, "You've had a hard time; come have some tea, and we'll make everything better."
2b) "Believe in Heaven" - Not technically a Yamino song, but from the same series (the ending theme), and also sung by Shin-ichiro Miki. This is one that, once we got the single, had on loop for at least half an hour.
3) I think we're going to have to go with the finale from "Fantasmic!" Because Fantasmic! is one of the greatest things ever invented.
4) "Byakuya ~ True Light ~" - DN Angel opening theme. This is another one we'd listen to repeatedly, and it often helped us calm down if necessary, as everything from DN Angel tends to do (unless it's the English version).
4b) "Anges" - Not a DN Angel song, but also sung by Shunichi Miyamoto. It's a gorgeous song with really nice lyrics. There was a brief time where I thought it would be fun to make a Miyamoto-kun fan site and translate all his songs so people could see how talented he is.
5) "stream" - from Saiyuki Reload Image Album 2. It's the song to go with the "against the stream" arc, and we like it a lot.
5b) "Shiro no Jumon" - Second ending theme to Saiyuki Reload Gunlock. It's performed by the band of the guy who wrote the second ending to Reload (non-Gunlock) and the opening to Gunlock, who apparently speaks Japanese with an Australian accent. That's something I'd like to hear. Someone mentioned a rumor about that band (doa) being at AX, but there's nothing official, so we're not holding our breaths.
6) "Reason" - Gundam Seed Destiny, first ending theme. It was really hard to choose just one from Gundam Seed; there are so many awesome songs! So why do I have so many Saiyuki songs instead? More Saiyuki CDs, I guess.
Honorable Mention: "Falco" - opening theme to Ueki no Housoku. The series and the song are way cool, and everything should go watch it, because it's fun and has good messages. And how often do you regularly have trees falling on people's heads?
And that about covers it. Except Double Dear should also get an honorable mention, for obvious reasons.