1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. Where are your fingers?
That depends on which direction I stretch. I'm touching the computer monitor, mostly, or my fingers are in midair. Athena's either touching me or almost touching the speaker.
3. what is the last thing you watched on TV?
Danny Phantom! unless you count that we watch DVDs on TV, then it was Fushigi Yuugi.
4. Without looking guess what time it is.
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time.
6. Besides the computer, what else can you hear?
Faint traffic, the occasional cat noise
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Yesterday. We were taking things out to be recycled.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Um... I can't remember.
9.What are you wearing?
my Angelic Layer t-shirt, a Pacific Bell sweatshirt, a pair of sweatpants, and fuzzy purple socks for me. A Girl's Camp shirt, the West Springfield High School drama shirt inherited from chibidrunksanzo, Bambi pajama pants, and the red-and-black striped sock-type things with soles for Athena.
10.Did you dream last night?
Yes for both of us, but neither of us remember what we dreamed about.
11. When did you last laugh?
This morning, but I don't remember what we were doing. I'm sure it involved a webcomic though.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Nothing. When you put stuff on the walls, you just have to take it down when you move. That, and we don't have tape or picture hangers or anything.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Positive reviews for the Emperor's New School when we looked up the cast at tv.com
14. What do you think of this quiz?
I like it. Good opportunity to talk about myself.
15. What is the last film you saw?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A Japanese PS2--on second thought, make that a Japanese PS3, a Lego Mindstorms kit--or maybe just a robotics engineer, they probably wouldn't sell Disneyland, so we'll just have to go with a Disneyland World Tour, spending two weeks in each place (at least), our entire Long List of CDs to Buy When We Have the Money, so many anime DVDs, a house in Japan, a private jet for convenient travel...
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I like kabochan's idea: Make people feel welcome and wanted and worth something. And give people food and water and shelter.
18. Do you like to dance?
Mostly just DDR
19. George W. Bush
We don't watch enough real news to form a valid opinion
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
That's a good question. Never really thought about it.
21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
It's our goal in life.
23. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Hopefully not something along the lines of me being in the wrong place. I don't know.
24. Tag 5 people to do this:
You all know my tagging policy by now, I'm sure. Though perhaps baranoneko and more_dragoncelt wouldn't mind being tagged officially.